Department of Environment Protection
The Department of Environment Protection conducts physical and chemical tests in various environmental matrices: surface, underground, and marine water, drinking water, sewage sludge, seabed sediments, soil, waste, plant and animal tissues, etc. The DEP also provides an accredited sampling of soil, sewage, seawater, seabed surface and core sediments, surface water, groundwater, drinking water.
Our Laboratory has implemented a Quality System in accordance with the standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 and on 1 September 2005, it obtained a CERTIFICATE OF THE POLISH ACCREDITATION CENTER No. AB 646 , which confirms compliance with the requirements of the above-mentioned standard. We are also a full member of the “POLLAB” Polish Research Laboratories Club.
Maintaining the quality of results and services provided by the Laboratory is possible thanks to the work based on the principles of good professional practice of the entire team of Laboratory employees, and the use of our own state of the art equipment and measurement and research apparatus.
The Department ensures high quality of the results and their professional interpretation (e.g. in the form of studies, expert opinions, environmental impact assessments, etc.).
RANGE OF ACTIVITIES
- ecological reviews;
- groundwater and surface water monitoring;
- quantitative and qualitative balances of wastewater;
- expert opinions on industrial waste and seabed sediments;
- water-legal studies for water intake and wastewater discharge;
- environmental impact of environmentally burdensome facilities (landfills, petrol stations, industrial plants);
- technological testing of equipment in sewage treatment plants and water treatment plants;
- preparation of data for the application for an integrated permit in the field of water and sewage management.
tel.: 58 301-69-56