Maritime Electronics Division
One of the main areas of interest and activity of the Maritime Electronics Division is electromagnetic field measurements.
Therefore, the scientific research of the Division concerns research and analyses in the field of exposure to harmful factors in the marine environment.
In our laboratory, we conduct measurements of electromagnetic radiation intensity for the purposes of QHSE, based on applicable regulations and standards to the extent certified by the Polish Centre for Accreditation No. AB848.
Electromagnetic field measurements
RANGE OF ACTIVITIES
- measurements for the purposes of occupational health and safety (OSH):
- radio-communication, radio-navigational, and radio-location aid apparatus;
- medical equipment;
- industrial machinery;
- power lines and transformer stations;
- laboratory equipment;
- measurements conducted in the field for the purposes of:
- radio-location installations;
- radio-communication installations;
phone: 58 552-00-93